Friday, December 16, 2011

Cute Statuses

  • Rawr means I love you in dinosaur.

  • Loved you once, love you still, always have, always will.

  • If you are reading this, go tell someone you love, that you love them. ♥

  • I turned out liking you, A lot more than I originally planned.

  • I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting.

  • If I could re-arrange the alphabet I`d put “u” and “i” together, wait… that’s already on the keyboard :)

  • When I first met you… I Had No Idea That You’d Be This Important To Me ♥

  • You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree but the best way to fall is in love with me.

  • Love is patient, love is kind. love will make you lose your mind.

  • (I) AM (L)UCKY T(O) HA(V)E A FRI(E)ND LIKE YO(U).

  • One chance. Two hearts.. Three words…

  • Ever since I met you, it hasn’t been the same. All you got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.

  • Sitting next to you, doing absolutely nothing, means everything to me.

  • You can never “just be friends” with someone you fell in love with…

  • I don’t have the prettiest face for you to see or the skinniest waist for you to hold. But I do have the biggest heart to love you with.

  • I want a person who comes into my life by accident, and stays on purpose.

  • Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.

  • When I get older and my little daughter asks me ” mom, who was you first love? ” – I don`t want to have to pull out old photographs; I just want to point across the room and say ” he`s sitting over there “

  • A boy gave a girl 13 roses, 12 were real, one was fake,then the boy said to the girl, I will love you till the last rose dies.

  • Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment